Tuesday, July 2, 2019

East Front Bundle - Scenarios a plenty

I made an East Front Bundle deal on my PayHip Store. It has five different scenario books within and works out to over Sixty-Two scenarios in multiple campaigns.

It includes:
1) Campaign for Ustilug - $2.00 (Six Scenarios for Chain of Command)
2) First Encounters - $0.99 (One Scenario for Chain of Command or What a Tanker)
3) Campaign for Kharkov: October 1941 - $6.00 (Twelve scenarios for Chain of Command)
4) In the Name of Roma - $11.00 (30 scenarios for IABSM and Chain of Command)
5) Second Battle of Kharkov: May 1942 - $9.25(13 scenarios for Chain of Command and What a Tanker campaign)

The bundle is $20 on the PayHip Store and saves you $9.24 over buying the books individually.

Please stop by and check it out here: https://payhip.com/b/pG2X.

If you will help me promote this, I would be very appreciative. Send me the link to where you posted about it and your email address and I will send you a coupon for my web store. I am dealing with some medical bills and could use all the help I can get. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment