Sunday, October 25, 2009

Painting Progress

Today was fairly productive. I managed to finish off my AWI Rebel Militia. I have finished off the pack of Old Glory Ragged Militia. They were fun to paint. I also managed to complete the four mounted infantry from Freikorps as well as two figures from the Militia command pack from Freikorps. Excellent figures but diminutive in comparison to Old Glory.

The standard bearers I gave a generic South Carolina flag for one of them, a North Carolina militia banner (hornet's nest) to another, and a "Son's Of Liberty Banner" to the third one. I want a Georgia militia banner but I have no clue of what one would look like.

My next task is to start on some Loyalists. I have a pack of Old Glory British Light Infantry that I am using for them. The Old Glory Light Infantry did not come with standard bearers though. I need to figure out how to make one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment