Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Toys and Other Updates

Well, I was surfing the web last month and came across a post on Dakka Dakka about a guy who made some cobblestone roads. A little digging and I found his blog: Empire of Ghosts. From there I dug up contact information and emailed him begging for some roads. A short and friendly e-mail exchange later and I am now the proud owner of over 7' of straight aways, A complete circle section. A 80% complete circle that is wider, two cul de sacs, a T intersection and a Y intersection. I am very happy with this purchase. He gave me options for road coloring and was super fast in delivery. I would definitely buy from him again. Very happy.

The Santa Clause

The Santa Clause is now in full swing. I have heard back from most if not all participants that they are busy working away on their projects. It looks like a merry Christmas this year.

Other Terrain Projects

I have tried to get some work on on some industrial East Front terrain. Specifically an elevator to remove trash from a mine site. I messed up part of it that needs to be repaired. Then it needs some painting. I think i have a flat gray spray paint somewhere. Then add some rust and exposed metal stuff and I am good to go.

1 comment:

  1. Err, I've been busy being ill and now I'm painting 10mm zombies. The SC. figures are prepped and next on the list though. Promise. ;)

    ReplyDelete