Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stuck

That is the only way I can describe myself in regards to my hobby at the moment. I am waiting on three different buildings to arrive. I have lost the energy to paint what I already have. Instead, I have been surfing around attempting to find some new motivation.

I did get some pointers through the Guild web site on some Russian sources for the battles fought by the CSIR. Thus far, they are not too terribly detailed and have not provided much new information. But the confirmation is welcome.

Since over half of the battles I am looking to make scenarios for take place in the winter, I need to create a host of dead trees with no leaves. I am thinking that a Woodland Scenics tree sprue by itself would not look so good. Any suggestions on how to make that look better?

No comments:

Post a Comment