Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Coming Thunder - Errata

Well it was brought to my attention that I messed up and created cards with no definitions to them.

Here is what I have spotted so far:
They’s a Comin - When this card is drawn from the deck it is played immediately. Any green force on the table that is still on blinds, has one of their blinds open fire in panic at the nearest blind to them (friend or foe) or upon the closest enemy unit (if the deployed enemy unit is deployed. The unit is immediately deployed and in an unloaded status. When firing on the blind, treat the unit receiving fire as in heavy cover. If that blind is already in heavy cover, reduce the amount of dice by half again. Casualties are determined when that blind deploys.

Others will be posted as I find them. I will update the doc going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment