Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Operation Battleaxe Day 1 - Game 6

For the last battle of the afternoon, it will be the German Staffel against a British squadron. Only the Germans will be a player force.

Thus far, the player force has been very unlucky throughout the campaign. The German Staffel's first action left one pilot dead and two others walking back to base. And Another plane damaged (Gebhardt). This gives us the following available:

PilotStatusKillsNotes
OberstLeutnant Grun Veteran 1
Leutnant Edgar Masing Regular 0
Feldwebel Fritz Lips Sprog 0
Feldwebel Jacob Staudenmaier Veteran 2
Unteroffizer Stefan Kellermann Regular 0
Unteroffizer Jacob Kindl Regular 0
Unteroffizer Christopher Schulberg Regular 0
OberFahnrich Benedict Stoltenberg Sprog 0
OberFahnrich Karl Gebhardt Regular 1 (0) Character Card
This is nine eligible pilots. There are two walking back to base and the Staffel commander has critical damage on his aircraft. Note that I promoted Gebhardt from Sprog to Regular. He both had scored a kill and had brought a damaged aircraft back to base. I will also make him a character for the next game.

These guys will go against a flight of Hurricanes and two flights of bombers. I will use three Blenheim Is and three Blenheim IVs proxied as more Blenheim Is. The action will be over German territory.

PilotStatusNotes
Flight LeaderJr AceWhite I
Pilot 2RegularWhite II
Pilot 3RegularWhite III
Pilot 4SprogWHite IV
Flight Leader IIVeteranBlack I
Pilot 5RegularBlack II
Pilot 6RegularBlack III
Pilot 7RegularBlack II
Bomber LeaderVeteranBlue I
Bomber IIRegularBlue II
Bomber IIISprogBlue III
Bomber Leader IIVeteranYellow I
Bomber IVRegularYellow II
Bomber VSprogYellow III
I need to clear the table of Cold War stuff to get this on the table. Maybe I can do that tonight as I am waiting on paint to finish that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment