Friday, November 4, 2022

War of Jenkin's Ear Update!

Had a good day editing. I have it narrowed down to just six images left for the final product. For that, I have the fort painted and ready. I need to paint up a shore battery that I already have. In all, this is the closest I have been to releasing this.

Of course I got distracted. I found a scenario that I just had to work on. As it turns out, there was a naval battle during the American Revolution that occured right in the area that the War of Jenkin's ear book takes place. It will make a nice smallish scenario for To Covet Glory with three vessels per side.

That will be released soon as well but may be absorbed into a campaign that I have wanted to do for a long time around the Third Invasion of British East Florida cullminating in the Battle of Alligator Creek. Stay tuned for more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment