Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Saturday, June 23, 2012
I have been batting around the idea for a sunflower field for a while now. So i decided to attempt to make one. I used a sewing pin, a post it note, a piece of green paper and some tacky glue for a proof of concept. This is the result.
The miniatures are WWI Russians that still need a little dullcote. Let me know what you think.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Next, I think I have finally figured out how to make sunflower fields. I will attempt this by taking sewing pins and wrapping them in green flower tape. Use a bit of the tape to make a leaf or two. Then take some yellow paper to form the sunflower. Pierce this upon the pin. Bend the pin head down a bit and paint it black. I will try this later today.